Prawns on the grill
Quantity: approx. 4 persons
● 800 grams’ prawns (unpeeled - defrosted)
● 3 cloves of garlic
● 1 lemon
● 2 tablespoons parsley (fresh - finely chopped)
● 2 tablespoons chives (fresh - finely chopped)
● 2 tablespoons olive oil
● 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
1. Clean the prawns if desired and put them in a large bowl.
2. Chop the garlic finely and arrange it, together with the parsley, chives, olive oil and chilli flakes, over the prawns.
3. Grate and squeeze the lemon. Add both the juice and grater to the prawns and leave to marinate for at least an hour, but ideally overnight.
4. Heat the BBQ and grill the prawns until cooked through. Tip: if necessary, use an aluminium BBQ tray to bake the prawns in the marinade.