Quantity: ca. 4 waffles* - for 2 persons
For the waffles:
- 100 grams flour
- 100 ml whole yogurt
- 1 egg
- 2 table spoons of sunflower oil
- 2 table spoons fresh chives (finely chopped) + extra
- 2 table spoons verse parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tl baking powder
- ½ tl fine sea salt - La Baleine
- Black pepper (freshly ground -to taste)
For the side:
- 2 eggs
- 1 avocado
- 100 grams smoked salmon
Mix all ingredients for the waffles together until you get a nice, smooth batter.
In the meanwhile, pre-heat the waffle iron.
Grease (if needed) your waffle iron with a bit of oil.
Spoon a bit (ca. ¼ portion) of the batter onto the waffle iron and bake the waffle until it is golden brown. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
While the waffles are baking, you can make a fried egg in the meantime and slice the avocado into strips.
Serve the waffles on a nice plate (reckon with 2 per person) with the egg, avocado and smoked salmon on it. Garnish with fresh chives and a bit of fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper on it.
* Of course, this quantity can deviate a bit if you use a much larger or smaller waffle iron.